Saving You Money with a Shower Refinishing
Bring the spa home when you request a shower refinishing from Carolina’s Tub Doctor. Our contractors specialize in bathtub reglazing in Augusta, GA and other cities in the area.
A Complete Shower Reglazing
When you are planning to remodel your home, it is important to think carefully about where your funds are going. While home additions and exterior work are popular due to their aesthetic value, they do not offer a strong return on investment.
A quality refinishing not only costs about 70% less than a full replacement would, but it saves you the time required to tear out an old bathtub and tile. In fact, most people cannot tell the difference between our refinished surface and a new one.
Performing Your Project
Imagine how soothing a warm bath or hot shower after a long day at work will be with a newly renovated tub. At Carolina’s, we are here to make that vision a reality. Our refinishing services are designed to make your tubs, sinks, ceramic tile, and fiberglass shower stalls look new again.
When you are ready to renovate your bathroom, contact us to trust our experienced bathtub refinishing in Raleigh, NC services. We follow a step-by-step process for your job:
- Remove the Old Caulking & Clean the Surface of the Bathtub
- Etch the Porcelain Using an Acid Etching and Wet Sanding Process
- Mask and Protect the Entire Bathroom and We Will Install a Ventilation System
- Apply a DuPont Self Etching Primer as a Base Coat
- Apply the Finish (Spray-on Process) in four Coats for a High-Gloss, High-Shine Surface
- Remove All Masking & Leave the Bathroom Clean
Shower Refinishing: the Smart Option
No matter how large or small your home is, the most return on remodeling investment has been proven to be projects performed in the bathroom or kitchen. By choosing to renovate or restore these spaces, you will see the value of your home increase. Refinishing offers the following benefits compared to other options:
- Cost: $2,000 – $3,000
- Time without Tub: 7 – 10 Days
- Durability: 15+ Years
- Color Availability: 3 – 5 Colors
- Look & Feel: Porcelain, Plastic, or Fiberglass
- Disruption to Home & Life: Dust, Debris, Dumpsters, Drywall, & Several Workmen
- Cost: $1,000 for Tub or $3,000 for Tub & Wall
- Time without Tub: 1 Day
- Durability: 5 – 10 Years
- Color Availability: 2 – 3 Colors
- Look & Feel: Cheap, Flimsy Plastic Look
- Disruption to Home & Life: Dust & Debris
- Cost: $299+ for Tub or $650+ for Tub & 3-Wall Surround – fiberglass surrounds starting at $449.
- Time without Tub: 48 Hours
- Durability: 10 – 15 Years
- Color Availability: Any Color
- Look & Feel: Retains the Look & Feel of the Original Porcelain & Ceramic Fixtures
- Disruption to Home & Life: One Worker, Done in a Few Hours